How do I reset windows 10 admin password?

This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.
simmigravey

How do I reset windows 10 admin password?

Post by simmigravey » Mon May 14, 2018 7:35 am

PCUnlocker is a great and reliable tool for you if you want to reset windows 10 admin password. It is a bootable utility to bypass/reset forgotten administrator password. It removes forgotten Windows passwords by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive. You can use it for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Active Directory (AD) servers. It is actually a bootable image which can be written to a CD or a USB stick using the freeware ISO2Disc.

How do I reset windows 10 admin password by PCUnlocker?

1.      Select one of your local accounts

2.      Click on the RESET PASSWORD button

3.      It will check the status of your selected account

4.      Hence, it will perform the following tasks

PCUnlocker unlocks your locked account, switches an associated Microsoft account to a local account, removes the password if your Windows account is password protected, promotes your selected standard/limited user to administrator, and much more. You will get back to your system. But yes, you are suggested to remove password or set a password that is easy for you to be remembered. To avoid the question; i.e., how do I reset windows 10 admin password; you may create a Windows 10 password reset disk which doesn’t require much of your efforts.

Source :http://www.tracingpage.com/blog/compute ... r-password