Welcome to VPN Gate General Discussion Forum

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
dnobori

Welcome to VPN Gate General Discussion Forum

Post by dnobori » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 am

Hello. I am Daiyuu Nobori, a member of VPN Gate Project.
Please feel free to post your comments, suggestions or idle-talks on this topic.

You can also free to make a new topic on the forum.

Re: Welcome to VPN Gate General Discussion Forum

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 am

dnobori wrote:
> Hello. I am Daiyuu Nobori, a member of VPN Gate Project.
> Please feel free to post your comments, suggestions or idle-talks on this
> topic.
>
> You can also free to make a new topic on the forum.

Sir,
May people can not download VPNGate Client Plugins. We tried all mirrors also BUT all the time after 1-2 minutes the download get interrupted. Please help!!! Somebody fix this problem.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 am

Unfortunately, do not speak Japanese and English, and want your team to be able to read Chinese.

Many years ago the PacketiX just born when we started with, although the speed has been slow, but every time when in urgent need, it is always best to force a software over the wall, at least in a large area of the GFW blockade Network let me turn to go out and get the information they need. Heartfelt thanks to so many years to help the people who live in the darkness of a totalitarian country, Teng Mr. Yu and University of Tsukuba.

The VPN Gate academic experiment project, gave us a hope that we can look at the real world outside of the "News Network" anywhere.

There are two small suggestions, hope the discretion of the development team adopted.

1: First is the mainland China GFW very crazy every day blocked a lot of server IP list server software list, not a user local Ping time these servers, we can not know what is effective , want to export these lists can not do with other software batch Ping. Increase in the users local Ping list server software.

2: longer than the name of the server is also very complicated, the number of a lot of users do not know which server to connect the best quality, hard to find, the next boot up using the region, but also to look for a long time. Hope to increase my server a "Favorites" collection to their favorite server, the next convenient use in the software list.

Thank you for your work, to bring light and hope to us.

作为一名中国人

Post by 作为一名中国人 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:31 am

有时候上不来,但是过了一段时间后,就可以,很好用。
谢谢日本朋友们为被政府禁锢的中国人打开一扇自由的窗!
自由比空气和水还重要!
谢谢你们