Can't connect...again!

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
unblocktheplanet

Can't connect...again!

Post by unblocktheplanet » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 am

I have had extensive previous discussions over why my Mac won't connect to VPN. I've gotten to be very experienced at setup because I've done it more than a dozen times!

When VPN stopped connecting, I deleted the entire VPN config and started from scratch. Still wouldn't connect so I entered the DDNS for the first few VPN servers on the relay list. None would connect.

The thing about VPN is, in a censored country like Thailand, you don't need VPN all the time. Try to access a blocked site and it reverts to MICT, then switch to VPN to get it. When VPN just sits there and inexplicably won't connect when you need it, is certainly frustrating!

Screenshots of Network Prefs attached. I have one more, of DNS servers page, but the forum will only let me add three. I'll try to add it somehow.

Any ideas???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unblocktheplanet

Re: Can't connect...again!

Post by unblocktheplanet » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:39 am

Network prefs DNS server screenshot...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.