Problem in inserting new IP into the program

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
kingisback1976

Problem in inserting new IP into the program

Post by kingisback1976 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello everyone
I am new in the use of this fantastic program, I have urgent need to enter an IP Belgium (as attached) in the program VPN gate public VPN relay servers, but I can not in any way to understand how to insert that VPN along with the list that I from the server. Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fenice

Re: Problem in inserting new IP into the program

Post by fenice » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:03 pm

You'd have to give a bit more detail. Are you using a Windows machine to try and connect to a VPNgate server? If that's not the case then what, exactly, are you trying to do?
Regards

Bill

kingisback1976

Post by kingisback1976 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:07 pm

I am trying to connect from a Windows machine, but very simply as you see from the annex in the list there is Belgium and I have to insert it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fenice

Post by fenice » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:55 pm

That's the VPNgate Client Manager list of servers, all you need to do is select the server that you want then hit the connect button that you should see on the screen, that will automatically connect you to the required server. However, I don't see a server for Belgium so I don't know why you think there is currently one in that country. Don't forget that the VPNgate servers are run by volunteers and they're not guaranteed to be there all the time.

.[attachment=0]VPNgate List.png[/attachment]
Regards

Bill

kingisback1976

Post by kingisback1976 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:26 pm

ok thanks