questions Client Manager and high volume sessions of hosts

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
ukugiiy

questions Client Manager and high volume sessions of hosts

Post by ukugiiy » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:57 am

This is a question regarding the difference between several matters: Ping, UDP Support, SSL-VPN (TCP), total score. I am using 'Softether VPN Client Manager' and there is a clickable 'VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers' below 'Add VPN Connection'.
Users are advised to choose the VPN hosts with a lower score of Ping from 'VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers' but from my experience the connecting speed is not totally depended on it.
There are a few VPN Hosts which are always 'busy' with a high volume of VPN sessions. For example, IP Address 130.211.75.205 in the USA was connecting with 107 sessions but the Line Speed was 14.6Mbps., while IP Address 27.142.125.166 had only 7 sessions but it provided 37.6Mbps.
What is the assumption that some VPN hosts with limited speed are with a lot of VPN sessions while some other 'high speed' VPN hosts are connected with few users?
Is it related to online security? Some VPN hosts have UDP Support and allow more than four types in 'SSL-VPN (TCP)' but some hosts even do not have a figure in 'SSL-VPN (TCP)'.
I notice that two hosts, in Iceland and in France, are always busy with over 80 active users but the Line Speed are lower than many others (such as some Japanese hosts). Why do some users gather to a low speed host but not disperse to different faster hosts?

Another keyword I want to ask about is Total Score. What can hosts get from a higher score? Why does this score matter?