It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:32 pm 

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:41 am
Posts: 9
Location: Kansas City, MO
Torrenting is the practice of downloading files online via P2P file-sharing platforms. This results in governments and other regulatory bodies to block websites that facilitate torrents and torrenting. With torrent sites being blocked, one has to use alternative means to unblock torrent sites and enjoy seamless torrenting. The best way to unblock torrent sites is through a VPN. Essentially, a VPN allows you to bypass geo-restrictions by dedicating you an IP of another country where they are unblocked. A VPN further goes on to provide you with anonymity, keeping your online presence private. In order to acquire the services of a VPN, torrentsvpn.com ideally rates top VPN providers for unblocking torrent sites and torrenting safely.

Check out the list of best VPN for torrenting http://www.torrentsvpn.com/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:10 am 

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:28 am
Posts: 11
If you’re just getting started with VPNs and want a basic VPN for using on public Wi-Fi hotspots or accessing region-restricted websites and unblocking Torrent sites, then this guide will help you a lot. https://www.reviewsdir.com/blog/best-vp ... orrenting/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:08 am 

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:31 am
Posts: 15
Location: Houston, USA
Not all vpn servers are torrent friendly, Purevpn and expressvpn has zero log policy and wont record all your torrent activities.
Check details here:
https://www.purevpnreview.com/
https://www.expressvpnreviewz.com/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:04 am 

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:56 pm
Posts: 13
6 Ways to Bypass or Unblock Torrent Blocking

1: Use HTTP Proxy

2: Encrypt Data Traffic

3: Use VPN Service

https://www.onevpn.com/pricing/

4: Use Torrent-Friendly Downloaders

5: Switch to Port 80

6: Use Magnet Links


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:23 am 

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:36 am
Posts: 2
Besides a zero log policy, the torrent friendly VPNs should also have some extra features such as a kill switch. A good example of such provider is IPVanish. Here's a good review http://www.bittorrentvpn.com/en/recomme ... sh-review/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:56 am 

Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:20 am
Posts: 2
Its best to understand the actual VPN encryption (https://www.beencrypted.com/vpn-encryption-guide/) login which is really important, #2 almost every VPN will provide your anonymous connection but for torrenting specify you need fastest and legless policy, which is highly considerable think while choosing any one. Torrenting VPN ( https://www.mostsecurevpn.com/best-vpn-for-torrenting/ ) will give you anonymous connection and fastest speed.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:21 pm 

Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 11:43 am
Posts: 18
Best VPN Provider have taken the privilege to test and review the 5 best VPN for Torrenting of December 2016. You can read the full guides and reviews on torrenting from here: https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/torrent-vpn/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:06 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 pm
Posts: 5
Here you can find the best VPNs Torrent friendly https://www.vpnfaqs.com/2015/03/best-vp ... e-sharing/ , Personally I am using bVPN and I am totally satisfied


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:15 am 

Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:05 am
Posts: 2
personally i am using Expressvpn https://www.vpntorrents.com/expressvpn-review you can read more about best vpn for torrenting https://www.vpntorrents.com/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:02 am 

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:55 am
Posts: 1
From my personal experience I would suggest VPN Unlimited services as I got some promotional code I use really cheap. Install, login and open https://TorrentNote.com to find currently best Best torrent sites for you what.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:04 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:06 pm
Posts: 10
UNBLOCK ANY TORRENT SITE

There's nothing more annoying than seeing an 'Access Denied' or 'Site Not Found' error when trying to access your favorite torrent website. More and more ISPs (internet providers) and local networks (office, school/university) are blocking torrent websites and torrent downloads. https://vpntrip.com/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:14 pm 

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:25 pm
Posts: 7
albertjohn1813 wrote:
> UNBLOCK ANY TORRENT SITE
>
> There's nothing more annoying than seeing an 'Access Denied' or 'Site Not
> Found' error when trying to access your favorite torrent website. More and
> more ISPs (internet providers) and local networks (office,
> school/university) are blocking torrent websites and torrent downloads.
> https://vpntrip.com/

so what do u usually do with that??


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:13 am 

Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:53 pm
Posts: 3
Mark how many torrenting sites are up right now and working, i heard that most of them have shut down and the one who are running they do not offer good range of selection.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:13 am 

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 am
Posts: 7
mark c tapscott wrote:
> Torrenting is the practice of downloading files online via P2P file-sharing
> platforms. This results in governments and other regulatory bodies to block
> websites that facilitate torrents and torrenting. With torrent sites being
> blocked, one has to use alternative means to unblock torrent sites and
> enjoy seamless torrenting. The best way to unblock torrent sites is through
> a VPN. Essentially, a VPN allows you to bypass geo-restrictions by
> dedicating you an IP of another country where they are unblocked. A VPN
> further goes on to provide you with anonymity, keeping your online presence
> private. In order to acquire the services of a VPN, torrentsvpn.com ideally
> rates top VPN providers for unblocking torrent sites and torrenting safely.
>
> Check out the list of best VPN for torrenting http://www.torrentsvpn.com/
Thanks for the link Mark, how do you see the life of torrents site in the near future, will all of them be closed, and how well would we be able to unblock them anonymously and the role of torrents vpn sites like one you mentioned!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:10 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:46 am
Posts: 6
One way to this is by using a VPN, download and install a VPN http://www.best5vpn.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:30 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:05 am
Posts: 2
use Expressvpn it's voted best vpn for torrenting .
https://www.proxygratis.com/best-cheape ... torrenting


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:47 am 

Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 6:41 am
Posts: 2
kortneycollins wrote:
> Mark how many torrenting sites are up right now and working, i heard that most of them have shut down and the one who are running they do not offer good range of selection.

This is not the case. Few torrent sites shut down but many of them are blocked by the governments. You can easily access those websites by using https://www.ivacy.com/torrent-vpn/ and connecting to any server outside the countries where they are blocked.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:09 pm 

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:16 pm
Posts: 6
Matvoran wrote:
> Besides a zero log policy, the torrent friendly VPNs should also have some
> extra features such as a kill switch. A good example of such provider is
> IPVanish. Here's a good review
> http://www.bittorrentvpn.com/en/recomme ... sh-review/

Totally agree with you. As for me, this technology is a must-have for decent VPNs.
If you need more detailed info about kill switch, read this article https://www.bestvpnrating.com/vpnrating ... ill-switch


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:28 pm 

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:06 pm
Posts: 1
The best way to unblock torrent sites is to use VPN.
The best way to find the best VPN is to read more reviews at https://itday.com/vpn/best-vpn-services-of-2017/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Return to www.softether.org