It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:36 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:14 pm 

I am searching to buy a secure VPN but suddenly i knew with one of my friend about vpn gate that it is free as well as secure. As i am living in USA so it is totally illegal to download torrenting in USA region, now i hope you guys understand that for what purpose i need vpn gate review. So kindly give me a short detail regarding it security features.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 pm 

Hmmm. this is a very good question because usually people don't believe on free VPNs and perceive that it might be a harmful, i am not saying that they are wrong because many free vpns are not really secure, however according to my point of view VPN gate is much more secure for any purpose as compare to any other free vpn.
However check this detail vpn gate review it might be helpful for you as well: https://www.vpnranks.com/vpn-gate-review/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:34 pm 

Yes VPN gate is secure as compare to any free vpn but i thing premium VPNs are much secure.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:16 pm 

Your Privacy is Our Priority with Fastest VPN
Checkout the list of top 5 Best VPN facilities of 2016-17 and read fair and comprehensive VPN reviews of best notch VPN sources provider of the industry at VPN Trip, VPN Reviews gives fair analysis of top Best VPN sources in the current endangered internet era for high safety and anonymity.
https://vpntrip.com/