sleep and hibernate hang up problem

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
mokhabadi

sleep and hibernate hang up problem

Post by mokhabadi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:02 pm

hello everyone! forgive me for bad english. i had a big problem with my laptop for years. sometimes my laptop gots hang up when i wanted it make sleep or hibernate. after many investigation i found that the problem is softether vpn / vpngate.
when i connect to vpngate via softether vpn with vpngate client, and after i disconnect and even i exit from softether vpn, i can't sleep or hibernate my laptop. when i press sleep or hibernate button, display get turned off but hardware (fan,cpu,hard...) and power LED didn't turned off and i must turn off with holding power button.
i experience this problem on windows 7 x86 and x64 and on all versions of softether vpn that i used since 4 years ago. now i'm on win7 x64 and the latest version of softether vpn+vpngate client.
please consider a bug fix or at least tell me what i must do to prevent hanging. i think it is a process that don't stop after connecting and cause to hang up.
thanks everyone for reading this!
best regards!