VPN Server Manager Issue

This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.
rico.arellano

VPN Server Manager Issue

Post by rico.arellano » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:01 am

Hi Sir / Ma'am,

Good day.

We are one of IPConverge's client here in the Philippines. I believe they become one of your partner here, since they are the one recommended us to use SoftEther for VPN Connections. During that time, they are using their old infra for their clients and we do not have any issues using SoftEther.
All of our clients can connect to our system easily. Unfortunately, when they have changed their infa to cloudsigma and migrated our servers to this new infra, we started to encountering connectivity issues with our clients. Some of our clients are experiencing difficulties in connecting their computers to our system and sometimes they totally cannot connect using SoftEther ("This site can't be reach"). I would like to ask for your assistance in solving these issue. Also, may I ask if you have a SofthEther Server Manager in full version that we can purchase.

Looking forward to your reply and hoping for your support.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rico

ayeshaji

Re: VPN Server Manager Issue

Post by ayeshaji » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:42 am

Mistake code err_spdy_protocol_error may likewise emerge because of some issue in your antivirus. On the off chance that you are utilizing Avast Antivirus on your gadget then you can include the address of the site which is giving this mistake to the execution rundown of Avast Antivirus. Avast antivirus helps in settling this issue just by overlooking the pages which are demonstrating this mistake. For settling this mistake with the assistance of Avast Antivirus you can simply take after the means given underneath:https://errspdyprotocolerror.com/

rico.arellano

Post by rico.arellano » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:45 am

Hi Sir / Ma'am,

Good day.

May I ask if you have a SofthEther Server Manager in full version that we can purchase.

Looking forward to your reply and hoping for your support.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rico

netflixlogin

Netflix login

Post by netflixlogin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:59 am

presently has exclusive deals for pay TV with studies that are both major https://netflixloginhelp.com/netflix-lo ... m-sign-up/ and mini-major. Generally, Pay TV gives Netflix the rights of exclusive streaming but not different from usual terms of pay TV. Since 2014, films categorized the U.S.A. to include their current releases in Relativity Media

limoservice1

Post by limoservice1 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:09 pm

you can solve it easily. if you have any problem let me know.

BradleyNunez

Post by BradleyNunez » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:49 pm

There are three types of VPN server managers are present in the market. I would like to know which type of manager you are using and its code according to that we can get code from http://www.topaperwritingservices.com/ blog and install in server that code will generate volume numbers which will help the server to notify the data easily.