Looking for passionate eCommerce web developer

This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.

Looking for passionate eCommerce web developer

Post by mariyafox » Thu May 18, 2017 6:50 am

Hi, This is Mariya , a Canadian citizen. I starting a business in Toronto and looking for an talented eCommerce web developer team custom development of my outsource projects.

Re: Looking for passionate eCommerce web developer

Post by MohBen » Mon May 22, 2017 1:21 pm

I believe posting it here won't help you. You should look for potential candidates on Linkedin! That is a proper platform to meet your desirable candidates for employment.

Post by iphtechnologies » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:33 pm

E-commerce is one of the buzzing industry and it will remain so in the coming years. If you have any involve plot and thinking to opening your online growth later environment set drifting to retrieve us. Our professional web designer will first admit your business idea and depending upon your matter requirements they will design series of mock sites for you to pick one of them for you. It really doesnt issue to us if you are a medium sized company or a small begin-in the feel. We attempt our best to meet the expense of web design facilities to our clients at certainly affordable rate that will suits to your pocket and even sustain you in achieving your disconcert goals.
https://iphtechnologies.com/blog/2017/0 ... velopment/

Post by travoltultra » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:48 am

Hi Maria, I wish a success to your business. I would like to recommend posting your requirement on Fiverr or Upwork platforms. Those platforms are focused exactly on what you're looking for. You would not only find ECommerce Web developer but other kinds of services as well.

Hope this helps.