Help me i know nothing (computer hardware)?

This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.
marythompson

Help me i know nothing (computer hardware)?

Post by marythompson » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:00 pm

i want to upgrade my PC for next gen gaming and just so that it runs better. the problem is i know nothing (and i am not ashamed to admit it) about the hardware for these things. i know nothing about processors or graphics cards. my computers from about 2002. what do i need the Cisco parts number https://www.procurepod.com but i don't have idea where to buy parts with affordable prices and how do i do it and how much does it cost. i need a real nerd for this one or anyone who knows about computers.

jiya

Re: Help me i know nothing (computer hardware)?

Post by jiya » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:29 am

lice in Wonderland is my personal favorite and it took me to another world. I had seen many times. I think every girl wishes to have a fairy tale in their life. We are excited to read more.

elliewillis

Re: Help me i know nothing (computer hardware)?

Post by elliewillis » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Computer engineers must have investigative aptitudes and a solid meticulousness. An expert in this field additionally should have solid relational abilities to lead a plan group on an undertaking. Computer engineers must have the capacity to compose a task and have time-administration abilities to organize distinctive zones of a venture. The field of computers changes quickly, which requires the computer designer to keep seeking after instruction and preparing.