It is pretty much common that you forget the password or the username at times. If you have forgotten either the username or the password of your Comcast email account then follow the instruction below to recover it.
Recover Comcast Username:
• Log on to http://www.xfinity.com/username
• Confirm any of the details associated with your Comcast account it could be anything mobile number or Social Security number or the Account number.
• Follow the on-screen instruction to get the username.
Recover Comcast Password:
• Visit http://www.xfinity.com/password
• Type the Comcast username and tap on “Continue”
• Finish the security check by typing the moving letters in the box. Click “Continue”.
• Choose either the mobile phone or the email as a recovery method. Click “Continue” once again.
• You will be sent either the recovery link in your email or a text alert on your mobile number. With the help of that you will be able to reset the password.
• If somehow you don’t have the access to the recovery options then you also recover your Comcast account via security questions. Remember you will have to answer exactly the same otherwise you won’t be able to get in.
• Answer exactly the same and regain the access to your Comcast account.
Always choose a strong password which must be hard to guess for others and easy to remember for you. Update the security questions and its answers along with the recovery options if required.
To know more information, visit http://www.contactsupportdesk.com/comca ... r-service/ here.
This is idle-talk forum. Write your greeting here. Feel free to discuss here for anything.
1 post • Page 1 of 1