你好, 中国! Hello China, do you need VPN without limit?

SoftEther VPN に関するご質問はこのフォーラムにお気軽にご投稿ください。
Anonymous108

你好, 中国! Hello China, do you need VPN without limit?

Post by Anonymous108 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, I'm from Europe.
I know that there in China you are ruled by communists-atheists, and they have censored internet - that they forbid to go even to site of Vatican etc. So, I believe in God, and I feel that's wrong what government of China does. If atheistic government forbids Internet, they censor religious sites like Vatican etc - that is very bad for people of that country. You may also know Anonymous hackers all over the world. I am not a hacker, but I learned from them that Google, Youtube, Facebook and so many other American sites are gathering information all over the internet from all the users, probably including China. I don't know what is their plan, but it seems that government of USA also want to control Internet. And as far as I know, even USA is not perfect and they follow capitalism which is also kind of atheism (based on Karl Marx's "Capital"). So, I think idea to have VPN is quite a good. And also when we know that Edward Snowden also didn't like the idea that all information is gathered and controlled by authorities. I don't mind if they find enemies of religion, but if some government is atheistic - they do worse if they try to find ënemies of the nation", thus letting themselves go to... probably even hell (saints say that atheists go to hell)... So. I don't want that anyone go to hell for simply being unable to go to religious sites of Vatican etc from China etc, so I can let you use internet through my computer. i have some internet access - well it is not so broad-band, but I feel speed is good - few Megabits/s. Some 10-15 years ago I could just dreamed about it. So now I have a good speed internet, but I know that I don't use it all the time fully. I don't need it unlimeted. Though I like this very much that my internet is traffic unlimited, and I'ld like to share this with people somewhere in China. Especially those who believe in God. For example, buddhists, or some followers of FalungGong (oh I've read that chinese governement attack falunggong people with animalistic methods like in slaughtherhouses where animals are killed. Alive people of falunggong are half-killed - some organs are taken away from them, still, people are not killed completely and are let to feel the pain and probably die but later. So this is ... I can use the worrs of Book "9 comments about communist party of China" - it is quite demoniac... well, those people who do not know what is the book "nine comments about communist party"- they whould find it out in all cases - especially if they live in China. I'm not asking one has to become extrimist etc. Actually communist are extremists. Yes. I know that Lenin even ordered: "kill as many priests as possible". So atheists are saying that they are "ethical", "nonviolent", "not hooligans" etc, that they are "scientific" atheists, but they are only cheating, saying that "religion is a sin", "atheism is spiritual/holy"... they try to say that God is so bad that He killed people. What is this nonsense? If you live in China, you must know that Buddhism is most nonviolent religion. Buddha ordered that people do not kill animals and be vegetarians, that they do not kill other people etc.. Buddha also never killed any person. So it is quite false that, what atheists there in China try to tell you - "that Buddha killed many people and that's why religion is to be forbidden". No it is nonsense and simple absence of knowledge...
Ok, I can "prech"you a lot. But I am on a site for VPN. I was trying to connect to some VPN networks. Yes, it is even better than proxy-server. I use now a program called OpenVPN - it can save settings in files, so you somewhere in China can easily download those hundreds or thousands of .ovpn files with setting for different proxies - and connect to internet abroad China, beyond your "great Chinese internet firewall"... So if you really want to connect to internet faster through my vpn server - you are welcome. Though, I just tried to install it (softether vpn), but it didn't worked: I couldn't connect to the server - probably I din't set proper settings. SO I'ld also need your help to text my vpn-server - and so I can set the best settings for you. And so we can find out the best way how you can go beyond chinese-atheistic(godless)-firewall, and then see internet without limits (yes so you can get access to any scripture - be it Bible, Torah, Quran, Vedas, buddhism etc).
I also want to know how is that internet in China working. Do you have "monopoly"on internet by communist party? if so - then I'ld like to connect to some of your computers - maybe also vpn - and see how it works - that I can go to some sites, and not to others. Because here on west we usually don't have such problems, and say 100% sites are always available without problems. Then if can know what is the problem in Chinese firewall - which sites they allow and which not, which protocols/ports are allowed and which not, which IP-addresses are allowed and which not - then we can set necessary etting - port/protocol/ip etc, and you can access internet and go out from "dark cave of atheistic ignorance" as Sokrates, great philopher said.
So, just write your ideas here. You can also write in chinese (I learned it a little, though I use Chinese-English google translator). So write what do you expect to get from vpn, why do you need internet access outside China - so I can see how can I help. And it is best if you can also give some articles which describe censorship and laws against internet in China, so I can understand problem deeper, and help better/faster.

Let me end my message with text of Anonymous .. no I'm not a hacker! But I am against censorhip of Chinese government against internet with religion in it. Internet is made by God to spread word of God, for preaching, it can't be stopped. So. Chinese government should have expected existance of believers in God in their country in internet. But they do not. So they should be ready for resistance. Or they should stop their censorhip and stop hiding behind their chinese internet-wall... We know here, that you atheistic chinese communists - you even eat small children babies, and make soups from them in your "best" "restaurants" of Chinese communist party. So we are against this! This is sinful thinking of Darwin, who thought that people and animals are same, and they can eat each other. So, Chinese communistic godless government, we do not forgive you your crimes against God. We don't forget! So expect us. We are coming with VPN to you. More details are here - http://www.cyberguerrilla.org
China, If your godless government is trying to shut down your internet outside China and within it - then there is no sin to shut down such godless and sinfull so-called "government", which is just satanic and demoniac force. Wake up! The matrix has you! This world is not to be a slave of atheists, but to convert them all into believers of God. And internet is a wonderful thing for that. So we are coming!

P.S. Sorry for emotional message, but I really want to help religious people in China who are banned from religion by Chinese communist party. I also advice you to read a book "9 comments on communist party". it can give you all information you need to protect your rights in China and make internet free from "Chinese internet firewall"... You don't need it. Anonymous said - we are one, divided by zero. Yes. All the world is one. YOu can call it "spiritual communism". Let it be communism, but spiritual, not atheistic. Spiritual communism - everything belongs to God. God created even communists and atheists. So wake up and stop hating God. China will soon become free from communism. Just expect it will happen very soon. Hundreds thousands of people are leaving communist party now in China. China started "process of the age" which dissolve com-party from inside. Read epoch-times to know that communism can't be eternal. Atheism is never eternal. Actually there is no atheism. yes. Atheism is like a cloud in a sky. But i there is sun - God - there will be no cloud of atheism. So God is coming to China and atheism will fall down there. Expect! West is with you. Organizations worldwide do know about persecuters of Falunggong, and they are gonna do something to help Chinese believers, and to introduce sanctions against Chinese atheistic aprty. Sooner or later, China will have another Godly political party (probally buddhistic) which will have countelss people, and will make atheists of China scared. Chinese atheists/communist would go to prison and will be sentenced to death (most evil of them). Don't be afraid. God is with you China!

sjw902

Re: 你好, 中国! Hello China, do you need VPN without limit?

Post by sjw902 » Wed May 21, 2014 2:19 am

softether vpn is verygood,very fast.Thinkyou very much. Thinkyou Anonymous108.
自从知道 softether vpn , 我经常用它来了解你们西方世界。
vpn的翻墙功能给了我很大帮助,感谢神。
请原谅我的英语不好,虽然学了6年的中学英语,但是中国英语教学很失败,他们只是在培养如何考试,并不注重正确使用英语交流。
我是通过翻译软件勉强看懂了你的意思。