Get free USA only Softether VPN ( Currently down)

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
hdavy2002

Get free USA only Softether VPN ( Currently down)

Post by hdavy2002 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 am

Just a note. We have run into an internal issue with our company and so we are down at the moment.

------
Hola folks,

I am offering the community free USA based VPN. Just fill in the basic form and I will create a VPN account and email it to you. You can manage your own password via Softether client etc. I started using VPN for personal use like watching Hulu etc and then discovered Softether purely by chance. On VPNGate there are many USA server, but they are not reliable and very slow sometimes.

Hope it helps folks who are outside US and want to access US geo restricted content.

http://www.wallbreakers.co/apply-for-free-vpn/

best
Last edited by hdavy2002 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

hdavy2002

Re: Get free USA only Softether VPN hub.

Post by hdavy2002 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Sorry folks, I saw a lot of folks register and due to a glitch, my email was not working. I have resend the email confirmation. Please check your Spam box too.

Cheers

hdavy2002

Re: Get free USA only Softether VPN

Post by hdavy2002 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 pm

For those who applied as for a free VPN hub. I am sorry to say that I have discontinued the thought. I am confused on how it will work without exposing everyone's hub on the 'Hub Admin mode'. Generally, When I use Hub Admin Mode on the 'Softether Server Manager'. I see the names of the all hubs in the drop down box. I am sure not everyone would like that and if the list gets to 5000 then it will a pain to find your hub.

If someone can help me figure that out, then surely, I will give away Virtual hubs. For now, I can create free VPN users.

Sorry for the trouble folks, I am also a newbee like most of us here.

best

hdavy2002

Post by hdavy2002 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:48 pm

For all those who applied, I have sent the login info. Please check your SPAM folder too. If anyone is left out, please let me know.

kh_tsang

Post by kh_tsang » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:30 pm

1st solution: Use PHP shell to execute the vpncmd commands and use web control panel instead.

2nd solution: Ask the users to type their Virtual Hub Name manually.

hdavy2002

Post by hdavy2002 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:02 pm

kh_tsang wrote:
> 1st solution: Use PHP shell to execute the vpncmd commands and use web
> control panel instead.
>
> 2nd solution: Ask the users to type their Virtual Hub Name manually.

Thanks, I like solution 2. I found that when you are using the Server Manager in hub admin mode. The list of all hubs pops up on it's own. Is there something within the CP, to say that users should manually type it in. Something that needs to be enabled, so only a box is there not a drop-down list. Hope I did not confuse you. Thanks once again.

kh_tsang

Post by kh_tsang » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Meanwhile, have you tried to use vpncmd command to auto configure the Virtual Hub after the registration.