Proxy VPS whis SoftEtherVPN

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
kido

Proxy VPS whis SoftEtherVPN

Post by kido » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:10 am

Please advise a solution that will allow you to change the address to another region of the world.
The solution on openVPN I often use in organizations, but I want to take advantage of SoftEtherVPN

The idea is this:

Internet<---IP+VPS+SoftEtherVPN+proxy+iptables<--- clients
Internet--->iptables--->port forwarding--->services(web...)

Tell me how to implement.
The same solution on the VPN I have everywhere works:

Internet<---IP+VPS+OpenVPN+proxy+iptables<--- clients
Internet--->iptables--->port forwarding--->services(web...)

I can not understand where to start and whether there is such an opportunity for software?

Quote from internet:
But SoftEther VPN, for all its beauty, has features that need to be understood, otherwise serious problems can arise when configuring. The first thing I want to mention is that the SE VPN works in User Space. For the Windows environment, the remark is not important, but for Unix / Linux / MacOS, the software in the user space imposes a certain limitation. No matter how hard you try, but from the tunnel you can not reach the Host machine. No, the tunnel, and everything connected with it, will work. But you can not go through the tunnel to a computer with a VPN server. There's nothing you can do about it, this is By Design's behavior. The developers recommend in this case to install the second physical adapter on Host and organize the tunnel on it, and then, by means of internal routing, forward traffic to the destination.

thisjun

Re: Proxy VPS whis SoftEtherVPN

Post by thisjun » Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 am