VPN Server with SSH Tunnel socks proxy

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
navirius

VPN Server with SSH Tunnel socks proxy

Post by navirius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:29 am

I have windows machine with softether server installed, without internet connection, at same machine, I can connect to my SSH server through network proxy server, I am using Bitvise SSH Client to connect my SSH server and running local socks proxy server also, at same machine I can connect to internet through SSH tunnel with socks proxy server

My question is,
how can I share that ssh tunnel socks proxy with softether server, so my user at internal network (connected to my machine at same network).?
How can I connect my machine via softether vpn from outside/internet, then I can use SSH tunnel socks proxy that already connected before at my machine?

thisjun

Re: VPN Server with SSH Tunnel socks proxy

Post by thisjun » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:02 am

how can I share that ssh tunnel socks proxy with softether server, so my user at internal network (connected to my machine at same network).?
Why do you want to use SoftEther VPN?
I think your user can connect socks proxy directly.
How can I connect my machine via softether vpn from outside/internet, then I can use SSH tunnel socks proxy that already connected before at my machine?
Please configure proxy settings on dynamic DNS on the VPN server.