Here is my condition:
1. Setup 1 SoftEther VPN server,with 1 HUB, L3 switch IP address to 1 HUB is 10.13.13.88. I have routing table with entries:
a. Network address: 10.10.2.0, subnet mask: 255.255.255.0, Gateway address: 10.13.13.101, metric 10
b. Network address 10.10.1.0, subnet mask: 255.255.255.0, Gateway address: 10.13.13.100, metric 10
2. Headquarter LAN which managed with mikrotik (connect to SoftEther via mikrotik VPN), managed to set local VPN address as 10.13.13.100, LAN network address is 10.10.1.0/24
3. Branch LAN also using mikrotik connect to SoftEther), local VPN address as 10.13.13.101. LAN network address is 10.10.2.0/24
What I've accomplished:
1. From headquarter mikrotik I succeed to ping 10.13.13.88 and 10.13.13.101
2. From branch mikrotik I succeed to ping 10.13.13.88 and 10.13.13.100
What I can't do are:
1. From headquarter mikrotik, I can't ping 10.10.2.1 (which is mikrotik LAN IP address)
2. From branch mikrotik, I can't ping 10.10.1.1 (which is mikrotik LAN IP address)
What else am I missing in setting up the SoftEther server?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1