Hide My IP

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
TNTOutburst

Hide My IP

Post by TNTOutburst » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:04 pm

So the reason why I got SoftEther was because I heard it could like disguise my IP address. what i'm trying to do is go on a minecraft server i got banned from (they ban your IP) i have downloaded multiple things from the download page but i don't understand them/ their not the right thing. can someone tell me which download to get and how to hide my IP

GaryMiller

Re: Hide My IP

Post by GaryMiller » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:14 am

TNTOutburst wrote:
> So the reason why I got SoftEther was because I heard it could like
> disguise my IP address. what i'm trying to do is go on a minecraft server i
> got banned from (they ban your IP) i have downloaded multiple things from
> the download page but i don't understand them/ their not the right thing.
> can someone tell me which download to get and how to hide my IP

Use Vpn to Hide your IP Address.

Mala

Re: Hide My IP

Post by Mala » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:54 am

Here is 4 ways to hide your Ip address,

1.Using a free proxy or private proxy There are many different styles and variations for proxies, I suggest to read this post to know where to buy proxies and how to use the proxy.
2.Using a Shared or Public Wi-Fi – in some cafeteria, educational institution, office or some public waiting lounge etc
3.Using a privacy software, such as Tor browser on your device which would mask the IP and set another IP for you to browse the web; these programs are available both free and paid, however the free ones may come in with popup and other disturbances you may not like, also with slow speed.
4.Using a free VPN or paid VPN, virtual private network that allows you to hide your IP address and geographical location by tunnelling your entire internet connection through another server.

source:
http://hidingipaddress.com/#How_to_Hide_the_IP_address