Serbia

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
triksi

Serbia

Post by triksi » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 am

I am living outside of Serbia and I need VPN for Serbia. I saw that that one exist but I can't find IP of the VPN server.

If somebody can helps me. What I must put in

Add VPN Connection

Host name ?
Virtual Hub name ?

Thank you very much.

fenice

Re: Serbia

Post by fenice » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:58 am

I'm not really sure I understand what you're asking but..... are you talking about using VPNgate or a commercial VPN service and why do you want a VPN in Serbia specifically?
Regards

Bill

triksi

Post by triksi » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:37 am

I need VPN for Serbia because in that way I can see Serbian TV channels because I am living outside of Serbia.
I am talking about VPNgate.
When I open in software SoftEther - VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers - there is NOT server for VPN for Serbia and I can't choose anything from the list in the software.
Because of it I think that I must go in - Add VPN Connection and there are the fields

Add VPN Connection

Host name ?
Virtual Hub name ?

In the list of the VPN servers on the site VPN gate THERE IS also VPN for Serbia but I don't know what dates to put in the fields up.

Thank you

sky59

Post by sky59 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Geopolitical control, i have tue same problem

You have to leave runnning vpn server in Serbia, orange pi zero is enough, i just tested it today, it is possible

So will use "softether cable" from your residence to serbia