Legit and not slow USA Vpn?

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
prippsa

Legit and not slow USA Vpn?

Post by prippsa » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Hi all. I am sometimes using USA Vpn, only for surfing normally. No downloads, no streams, no videos. The USA Regions in the list are either not legit, or they are IP banned on many sites. 90% of USA Region VPNs turned into Japan IPs and others. And the only one working properly needs 2min to load one page.

So, why are these VPNs still labled as USA, when the IPs are not USA anymore? And how can I get others? Always the same ones appear, doesn't matter how long I wait (several days) before refreshing the list. I try to understand how vpngate works, but I am confused about the wrong Region lables and such. Is there a way to avoid that? How should a newby with vpngate use it, or are there settings to do, to get real USA vpns and not Japan ones which are disguised as USA? Thanks in advace.

eddiewu

Re: Legit and not slow USA Vpn?

Post by eddiewu » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:22 am

Those addresses are registered in the US but the instances are in Japan. IP can roam just like human beings.

prippsa

Re: Legit and not slow USA Vpn?

Post by prippsa » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:42 pm

I see, that explains it a bit better. Thank you for clarification. So, it is rather hard to find a proper US Vpn then on vpngate?