DOWNLOAD SUDDENLY STOP

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
lawren

DOWNLOAD SUDDENLY STOP

Post by lawren » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:26 pm

sorry my english not very good.i using softether vpn client manager and i connected a vpn gate public vpn relay servers[server at japan].i was downloading a file suddenly stop.i dont know why .

BoredAus

Re: DOWNLOAD SUDDENLY STOP

Post by BoredAus » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:50 am

First off, this is the wrong area to post your queries when using VPN Gate. The appropriate place should be:
viewforum.php?f=11

Second, you probably have lost connection with that VPN Gate server, if it is not that it could have been various factors including the host of the VPN Gate server that you have connected to intentionally closed your connection to the download server where you were downloading files from. If those were the case, you should be a little more considerate because purely downloading some file or even worse torrenting via VPN weighs heavily on the host's uplink speeds. When you saturate their uplink speeds, not only does everyone else on that VPN slows down but potentially the host itself would also slow down. Not everyone has fast internet where you can freely download whatever you like without impeding their performance especially if you routed your traffic through them. Also probably not every free/public VPN host would be technically savvy enough to setup bandwidth limitations to prevent slow downs on their internet connectivity.

lawren

Re: DOWNLOAD SUDDENLY STOP

Post by lawren » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:55 am

can you move this topic to that site?there are also not many option to connect .i could only connect to japan and korea republic so i decided to uninstall it