What is "Virtual Hub Name" ?

Post your questions about VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
JustJinxed

What is "Virtual Hub Name" ?

Post by JustJinxed » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:38 pm

I'm using a VPN service (surfshark) and I have no idea what to put in the "Virtual Hub Name". I've never seen this setting in any other VPN client software, and it's required to save the profile?

I can't seem to connect either, as I'm always getting a general error 1 (very descriptive, thanks for that.)

italert01

Re: What is "Virtual Hub Name" ?

Post by italert01 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:43 am

This my be too late, but honestly I just register to this forum today because I have a question of my own. lol is you still need to know what is a Virtual Hub, in soft ether you create virtual hub they are instances in a server that holds information such as users, passwords authentication and other policies for the connection of the user in that hub. they like mini clubs where only the people in that club can access it. the benefits of hubs is that you can literally delegate the administration of that hub to a user and that user can do as it want with it giving access to some and taking access from others and all of this with out affecting your server and the rest of the hubs and it members.