The default dynamic DNS domain name xxxx.softether.net is blocked from access

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
steven1618

The default dynamic DNS domain name xxxx.softether.net is blocked from access

Post by steven1618 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:32 am

Hello, my IP address is changed, not fixed, when I use soft ether server, I need to use the dynamic DNS function, recently I found that the dynamic DNS domain name through the xxxx .softether.net I set is not accessible, I learned through the query that the local network operator blocked the domain address with the suffix xxx.softether.net, resulting in my inability to use. I want to replace the default dynamic DNS service xxx.softether.net domain name with another domain name, so that I can continue to use soft ether, how can I change it?

itskv

Re: The default dynamic DNS domain name xxxx.softether.net is blocked from access

Post by itskv » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:45 am

Use any third party dynamic dns service (like noip, afraid etc). No need to use only softether service.

steven1618

Re: The default dynamic DNS domain name xxxx.softether.net is blocked from access

Post by steven1618 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:27 am

Thanks for your reply. Please tell me how to set up the use of third-party dynamic DNS services, such as noip, in softether