Trivial Bug

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
Fred22

Trivial Bug

Post by Fred22 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:30 am

Line 1131 in vpninstall.c - ViLoadInfFromBuf()

if (StartWith(tokens->Token[0], "#") == false || StartWith(tokens->Token[0], "//") == false) {

this code means that if the .inf file line starts with "#" or "/" it will be parsed, the condition should be && instead of ||, if line doesn't start with "#" and line doesn't start with "/" it should be parsed. (no big deal).

============

Also any thoughts on CM_SETTING after an install? I've included some settings in empty.config so they are copied into hamcore.se2. On install _empty.config is copied from hamcore.se2 to vpn_client.config. But the CM_SETTING part of the config file is not used and is overwritten with new settings. I'm looking through the codebase but it's not exactly clear to me where the CM_SETTING displayed by vpncmgr come from - it sort of looks like vpnclient provides them using an rpc call.

============

BTW, nice code base. How long did it take to write? All that Windows code is over the top - I have a couple of huge code bases but my Windows stuff is just wrapped up in a simple framework - all those threaded multi language dialogs must have taken forever to write.

inten

Re: Trivial Bug

Post by inten » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:03 am

Hi.

Please submit your ideas and code to the official repo https://github.com/SoftEtherVPN/
This will help much.