Identifing VirtuaHub at Radius server side

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
JaseTF

Identifing VirtuaHub at Radius server side

Post by JaseTF » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:12 pm

I've successfully set up SoftEther Vpn server with 3 different virtual hubs. Each hub bridges connected users into different networks. Now i want to implement radius auth for incoming connections. Right now i can authentificate all users via radius on any hub.

My radius server integrated with AD server and uses it as users database (integrating SoftEther with AD is not an option). Level of privilege for a user determined based on NAS-Identifier and AD groups of a user.

What i want to achieve is:
Some users can connect to all hubs.
Some users can connect only to some of hubs.
Some users can connect only to a certain hub.

The problem is - i can't find any way on a radius server to identificate which hub is user connecting to. I can either allow connection to all hubs or restrict it completely.

So the question is - is there any way to identifie which hud is user connecting to at radius server side? The perfect way would be to change NAS-Identifer depending on hub, but it seems impossible to me right now.

thisjun

Re: Identifing VirtuaHub at Radius server side

Post by thisjun » Fri May 02, 2014 5:34 am

You can't do it.
But if your user is not so many, you can do it by make user each HUBs. However if you have many users, it's very difficult.

JaseTF

Post by JaseTF » Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Is there any place i could leave a feature request?

thisjun

Post by thisjun » Wed May 28, 2014 5:14 am

Please contribute SoftEther Project on GitHUB https://github.com/SoftEtherVPN/SoftEtherVPN/