how install sotfeter in my on my vps

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
tariqthaqeeq

how install sotfeter in my on my vps

Post by tariqthaqeeq » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:32 am

hello every one i m very new on vpn i m want to create website that distribute free vpn

so i m thing soft-ether will help me but i don't how to install pls help

this is my email id tariqthaqeeq@ymail.com
thank you

ltoshev

Re: how install sotfeter in my on my vps

Post by ltoshev » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:59 am

Hi

I have developed a complete solution that installs the SoftEther VPN server on a CentOS 6.5 32bit machine. I have it as windows batch script, or as windows program with user interface.

All you need to do is to provide the IP address of the centOS machine the root username, and the root password. Then the application that I developed installs the SoftEther vpn and configures one user to the server with a random password. The whole process takes around 10 minutes.

If you are interested I am selling this software for 30$. I can give you a trial version that will work for 5 days to test it.

What do you think?

tariqthaqeeq

Post by tariqthaqeeq » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:15 am

hello ltoshev

thank you for ur reply first see this website vpnbook after installs SoftEther VPN can i give my visitor user name and pw to connect my server ??

thank you

ltoshev

Post by ltoshev » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi

If you provide the user e-mail It could be done to send an e-mail to the user with username and password + ip address where to connect.

What I have automated is the installation of the VPN server on existing empty linux CentOS machine.

So you need:

1) To have a virtual machine with CentOS with desired public IP (in the right country) that the user will use (main goal of vpn)
2) Use the script I have to setup the VPN server.
Input: ip of the machine, root password
Output: username, ip, password - for clients to connect to the VPN server

Does this help you?