SoftEther on windows server 2003 in VM Redirect all Traffic

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
danymogh

SoftEther on windows server 2003 in VM Redirect all Traffic

Post by danymogh » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Hello,
****I know this question has already been asked but I'm looking for the windows solution***

I recently ran into this software and it looks great and definitely better than OpenVpn.
I set it up successfully and i can connect to it with no problem. the only thing i can't seem to find is how to redirect all traffic so that even my IP becomes the Server IP and use the server internet connection.

I'm using Windows server 2003 in a VPS and it's in a Virtual Machine.

Somebody posted something about an IPtable command in linux but that doesn't work in windows. what should i do about it in windows ?

PS: This is what I'm about to do according to softether but the page doesn't specify how
https://www.softether.org/4-docs/2-howt ... k_Anywhere

danymogh

Re: SoftEther on windows server 2003 in VM Redirect all Traf

Post by danymogh » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:24 pm

ok I found my own solution.
I didn't use the normal mode because it seemed i needed to setup DHCP server , instead i used SecureNAT BUT even when i did it i couldn't get the internet to route.

after searching i found out that the VPS physical adapter (in this case virtual) was using assigned IP and DNS so i had to change the 2nd Virtual DNS of softether SecureNAT to the one VPS was using.

after connecting again i got a message saying your assigned IP is 192.168.X.X and all was working.