Cannot Connect to the Softether VPN server using any method

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
bbk1674

Cannot Connect to the Softether VPN server using any method

Post by bbk1674 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 am

I cannot connect to L2TP and more importantly openvpn which is my main reason installing this server software ethernet. you can at least get a connection and someone who cared to answer you. my question is hanging unanswered for days.rt I wish there was a support system in place.
I need an OPENVPN server without limits and to have no concurrent connections limit.
The original software works very well and easy to use but only for 2 Concurrent sessions and you have to pay a ransom for licences for 10 users at a tie for 96 USD, very expensive and not competitive pricing since others are providing openvpn to filtered regions like China and Iran for like 12 USD/yr. I see it impossible to be on the openvpn Linux server and pay the licence and charge this much.
Can anyone help ?

P.S I have VPN experience and have win2012 server DC, NPS and NAS running at home
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.