VPN Kill-Switch

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
lolz

VPN Kill-Switch

Post by lolz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Hello.

Please include a VPN Kill Switch in the next versions of SoftEther VPN.

If your internet cuts, your IP is exposed.

Thanks.

lolz

Re: VPN Kill-Switch

Post by lolz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:33 pm

A VPN Kill-Switch is a critical piece of your VPN security solution, Also known as an Internet Kill Switch, this simple feature will make sure that your true IP address is never exposed online in the event of a dropped VPN connection.

lolz

Post by lolz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:49 pm

lolz

Post by lolz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Typo.

Anyone has a clue on if it's gonna happen ?

fenice

Post by fenice » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 pm

lolz wrote:

> Anyone has a clue on if it's gonna happen ?

Posting four messages with a short space of time isn't a very good idea, for one thing the people that post on here do so in their spare time and the period between your first and last post is remarkably short. ;)

These forums are not the place to ask for (or check on) feature requests, if you want to make a feature request then file an 'issue' on github and don't forget to see if there's already a request for this type of feature.
Regards

Bill

king_tyson

Post by king_tyson » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:35 am

I have been facing the same issue for past few days that when my vpn connection drops my old vpn started to leak the data. Then my friend was using the service and she suggested to use this. I first tried it with her credentials on my connection and location and it worked fine for now. The service I am using is https://www.purevpn.com/features/vpn-kill-switch

sky59

Post by sky59 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:46 am

it is a total nonsense!

if you have correct ip route table (all trafic over vpn) and vpn drops down there is no way to go to internet....!