Win xp SP3 activation

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
bong.mau

Win xp SP3 activation

Post by bong.mau » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:48 am

my environment is win xp sp3
i downloaded and install vpnclient 4.29.2019.02.28 windows x86
pgm install succesfully and i was able to create a virtual vpn connection
a this point i reboot computer and each time when i start connection manager it shows a message stating "can't connect with vpnclient" ...looking at task manager vpnclient is executing....i browse directory of softether pgm
and i try to stop vpnclient and restart with vpnclient /stop and vpnclient /start... but it is not working
i terminate vpnclient with tak manager and i try to restart it with /start option...but i get message stating "cannot be started "..
in the past i was using a version of softether that works very fine...it install ,create virtual vpn,then permit me to select a list of server to connect....it was very easy to setup...but i do not rememebr wich version i was using
so sumariziang i need to know
1) what is the last know to function version ? (win xp )
2) i connect internet from an hotspot using wifi or when at home usng an adroid 6.0 smartphone aactivating tethering...i need to know how to activate vpnclient with this 2 interfaces
any help will be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Maurizio

thisjun

Re: Win xp SP3 activation

Post by thisjun » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:23 am

1) what is the last know to function version ? (win xp )
I think you want to use VPN Gate.
You need to use the penguin version.
https://www.vpngate.net/en/download.aspx
2) i connect internet from an hotspot using wifi or when at home usng an adroid 6.0 smartphone aactivating tethering...i need to know how to activate vpnclient with this 2 interfaces
any help will be appreciated
What does meaning "activate"?