We have 4 branches connected with ipsec-Tunnels via fortigates.
The 5.th branch, at the moment, has a fritzbox and the softether vpn Server installed.
I have to connect the new branch to the compony vpn temporaily without using ipsec-vpn.
I managed to connect some windows clients on the ipsec segment with the fritzbox branch. If i activate the softethervpn-tunnel, all other traffic to the other ipsec-vpn networks are cut of. At the moment just the standard softethervpn-hub and the openvpn module are activated.
I did not managed right now the cascade connection with routing. That will be the second step.
How to configure softethervpn, so that the ipsec-vpn-tunnels works at the same time on the same client?
I tried Tunnel-Splitting with no avail.
1. Branch: 192.168.1.0/24 (fortigate / ipsec)
2. Branch: 192.168.2.0/24 (fortigate / ipsec)
3. Branch: 192.168.4.0/24 (fortigate / ipsec)
4. Branch: 192.168.5.0/24 (fortigate / ipsec)
5. Branch: 192.168.11.0/24 (Fritzbox/softethervpn)
If some information is missing, please tell me what you need to know.
Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:55 am