Communication between different HUB

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
Raziel

Communication between different HUB

Post by Raziel » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:46 am

Hello,

I try to make interconnexion between different HUB which will allow me to make communicate the clients of different hubs with each other, firstly i made a "virtual layer 3 switch" in wich i make interfaces for all my HUB, as it says IP routing will/should be automatic

After many test i've suceed but only by addind manuelly all my routes on my windows clients my question is if there is a way to make the communication more easier or does i have to configure the routes for all my windows client manuelly

Thanks

xiaowei.zhang

Re: Communication between different HUB

Post by xiaowei.zhang » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:04 am

if you want to push route to clients, maybe you can try hub -> virtual hub properties -> virtual nat and dhcp server(secureNAT) -> secureNAT configuration -> edit the static routing table to push. I have tried it and it worked well.

BTW, how can you make the interconnection between different HUBs by L3 switch? I have two hubs, one for 172.16.1.0/24, the other for 172.16.2.0/24. and I have enabled secureNAT for both hubs and created L3 switch, virtual interfaces, routing table for them. but client in 172.16.1.0/24 still cannot access that in 172.16.2.0/24. Can you help me how to config it ?