In this case, how can I set the IP address of the computer that windows 10 system can directly Ping linux system?

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
jixianbest

In this case, how can I set the IP address of the computer that windows 10 system can directly Ping linux system?

Post by jixianbest » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:55 am

Hello everyone

I will install softher VPN server and softher VPN bridge on two windows 10 systems. After bridging a local physical network card, I can ping the IP address of the device at the lower end of the physical network card at both ends and the IP address of the two windows 10 systems.

Now I will install the softther VPN server on the windows 10 system, and install the softther VPN bridge on a Linux system. After bridging a local physical network card, I can ping the IP address of the lower end of the physical network card at both ends and the device, but I can't Ping the IP address of the windows 10 system and the IP address of the Linux system.