Hope someone can help. VPN client can connect, but can't ping/access IPs on the remote network. Server also cannot ping remote client.
Set up SoftEther Server on MacPro with 2 Ethernet adapters using instructions in:
https://www.softether.org/4-docs/2-howt ... VPN_to_LAN
- installed SoftEther Server and configured using SoftEther VPN Manager for Mac
- Local Bridge is configured for the Virtual Hub (VPN) to en0 (192.168.1.x)
- User configured and can connect to VPN using macOS 11.5 and macOS 10.14 (built-in client)
- macOS VPN client is set to "Send all traffic over VPN connection"
- the DHCP server on the remote network is assigning an IP
- tried with OpenVPN client on Mac as well with same results
- macOS firewall is disabled
- SecureNAT is turned off
Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:59 pm