ERROR: no internet,secured after connecting to any public ip server in softether (urgent)

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
AweeCaI

ERROR: no internet,secured after connecting to any public ip server in softether (urgent)

Post by AweeCaI » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 am

I use hotspot internet, i share internet from my phone, and when i connected to wifi, it turned to error saying
WIFI
no internet,secured

And there is actually no internet until i turn it off.
I tried all ipconfig, netsock and those commands, updated windows, checked drivers, set dns to 8888/8844 and 1111/1001, nothing works.

Please help its urgent.
(It is sad softether doesnt have some discord or similar live community where u could go and ask for help, and rather you need to spend half day while there are people who can help and dont know who needs it.)

countofnottingham

Re: ERROR: no internet,secured after connecting to any public ip server in softether (urgent)

Post by countofnottingham » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:44 am

Hello,
I've encountered the same issue. I did everything too and I can connect to the servers again, BUT it doesn't change my public IP address. When I open whatismyipaddress.com, it still shows that I'm in my country (even tho it's different city), but then again all the ads that I see is in Japanese so doesnt that mean I'm on Japan vpn? I'm so confused

Have you found the solution?
And you're right about the discord thing.