some question for softether VPN DDNS

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
chen4u

some question for softether VPN DDNS

Post by chen4u » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:17 am

Hello everyone, I am an IT enthusiast from China. I like to toss with some novel software. Softether VPN is one of them. I have a friend who has a company that operates in different places. I want to use this software to facilitate office work for remote networking. But the early use is still very good, but recently it has been found that the problem of client disconnection often occurs. After inspection, it is found that the IP address of the external network resolved by DDNS will change, and the IP address after the change cannot be pinged on the external network. It is not surprising that the client side found that the virtual HUB could not be found. Is this softether attacked? What is even more strange is that this morning when I tested the same domain name I used, it only took a minute or two before and after the IP address was changed. It has changed, why is this, is there any expert who can give me some pointers, thank you, my email address is chen4u@gmail.com, I hope you can give me your opinion when it is convenient, thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chen4u

Re: some question for softether VPN DDNS

Post by chen4u » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:59 am

问题找到了,就是softether的DDNS出了问题,使用Azure的域名解析就没有问题了,不知是什么原因引起的DDNS出了故障