Unable to connect to VPN Cluster from outside network

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
italert01

Unable to connect to VPN Cluster from outside network

Post by italert01 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:30 am

I really hope you guys can help me with this issue I have read the documentation instruction and search online but I cant find the solution for this.

I have configured two servers. One is standalone, and the other is a cluster server of 3 members.
I can connect via vpn to both servers standalone and cluster locally in my network no issues there.
I can aslo connect remotely using OpenVPN from my cellphone to the standalone server, get in my car, and drive to work the connection states state.

I am experiencing issues with the cluster server when trying to connect remotely. Using the softether client on my laptop. The clusters works on local but no matter what I try I cant get it to work from the outsite.
Here is my configuration:
Cluster controller is iP 192.168.4.30 and is set up with a static Hub that is bridge on all member servers network adapter.
Member server A: 192.168.4.31 public IP is set to the same and is connecting to cluster controller successfully
Member server B: 192.168.4.33 public IP is set to the same and is connecting to cluster controller successfully
Member server C: 192.168.4.34 public IP is set to the same and is connecting to cluster controller successfully
Testuser is created at the cluster controller which I tested it locally and it works.

I have port forward 5555 to cluster controller 192.168.4.30 but I still cant connect.