TeamViewer incompatibility

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
Unleavened

TeamViewer incompatibility

Post by Unleavened » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:02 am

Hello, everyone!
I have an issue, when it comes to connecting to a PC with TeamViewer. If the remote PC (that is the one I am trying to connect to) is connected to the SoftEther VPN server via the SoftEther Client, I can't access the remote PC with TeamViewer. If I disconnect the remote PC from the VPN, I can connect to it using TeamViewer, but if I then connect the remote PC to the VPN while the TeamViewer connection is active, the TeamViewer connection gets disconnected. I have searched for a solution, and I have came across this topic on your forums: viewtopic.php?t=5606 but this discusses the TeamViewer connection dropping when connect / reconnect to VPN. My issue is that I can't even connect to the remote PC via TeamViewer while the remote PC is connected to the VPN. Regardless of that, I have tried to increase the metric value of the card, as suggested in that topic, however I do not understand something about it. I have followed the tutorial at https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/27994/h ... n-windows/ but after changing the metric value as explained on the site, the output of the "netstat -rn | more" command does not change. Even stranger than that, the numbers on the left side, the metric values are not the same as they are in the place where I change them.
I appreciate any help, thanks.

thisjun

Re: TeamViewer incompatibility

Post by thisjun » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:58 am

What metric value did you change from to?

Unleavened

Post by Unleavened » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:07 pm

To a very high value (255 I think).

sky59

Post by sky59 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:56 pm

Get rid of teamwiever! Their versions incompatibility made me crazy. I uninstalled all tv.

Now i use SE and VNC, 1000000000x better

thisjun

Post by thisjun » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:59 am

Please try to delete a default gateway address of the virtual NIC.