Office mode LAN

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
ggR

Office mode LAN

Post by ggR » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:05 am

Good day! Thank you for your product, this is the best decision for me for the current day. Tell me, is there a similar function, if not, can it be implemented? Suppose we have a central and remote office. The client from the central office arrives at the remote one, gets an IP address and the softehter vpn client tries to connect, does not connect, because it determines that it is a remote office and you do not need to connect from it since there is a tunnel through the central routers. I hope I clearly explained :)

thisjun

Re: Office mode LAN

Post by thisjun » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:10 am

I can't understand your problem.
Could you explain more?

ggR

Re: Office mode LAN

Post by ggR » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Hello
I forgot about the topic, I am writing only now. I drew a diagram, maybe it will be easier with understanding. A similar thing was done at Checkpoint VPN CLient.
The mobile client comes to work in the office, can it be done so that the client determines that he is in the office and does not connect to the server, but works locally on the network?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.