Need help starting OpenEther on Mac upon restart

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
chrisatx

Need help starting OpenEther on Mac upon restart

Post by chrisatx » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Hi SoftEther community. I've been trying to get all to work on my Mac Mini server running Mojave and even though I'm not a developer or server admin, I got it to work perfectly using the SoftEther protocol -- Other protocols were blocked by my ISP so great to see this work so well.

Only problem I have is that I need the VPN to be available at all times. I've been trying the best of 2 days to get it to auto start without any luck.

Can someone easy to follow instructions on how to run ./vpnserver start when the user logs in?

I currently am also running the Plex Server app on user login and I have the user login on boot (and auto logout a few seconds later).

Currently my files are located in /MyMacUsername/Downloads/vpnserver/ (vpnserver being the folder that holds all of the files).

I've also read somewhere that port 443 may not be available to open as a user login (not sure what it means and if it still applies). If so, should I set it to 5555 instead and adjust my client or will 443 work fine upon user login?

Chris

chrisatx

Re: Need help starting OpenEther on Mac upon restart

Post by chrisatx » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:53 pm

Anyone?

chrisatx

Re: Need help starting OpenEther on Mac upon restart

Post by chrisatx » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Nobody in a month has been able or willing to help?
I had expected more.