Dedicated Server Main for Cluster install advice

Post your questions about SoftEther VPN software here. Please answer questions if you can afford.
EckyBrazzz

Dedicated Server Main for Cluster install advice

Post by EckyBrazzz » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Hi there,

I already tried to install SoftEther once, guess it worked, but it was slow.

I need to install it on my main server for the moment (after that others are welcome in different config)

The OS is Centos 7.7 x64

The reason that I need to install it on the main server is because its part of a cluster, and we use lsyncd to multiple targets. So if we create a new domain, article or whatever, everything needs lsyncd to multiple targets.

We already have MariaDb-Galara & Redis in Cluster.

I need some advice how to set it up correctly because if someone logins in to the wrong server to add content, make changes it won't work.<br/>

Thanks in advanced.

EckyBrazzz
It's done when it's done. In my case it's never done, it can always be done better.
YOU DON’T BUILD A BUSINESS YOU BUILD PEOPLE AND THEN PEOPLE BUILD THE BUSINESS
mrEckendonk

EckyBrazzz

Re: Dedicated Server Main for Cluster install advice

Post by EckyBrazzz » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:42 am

This issue is resolved, but a next popped up.

I have csf & ldf installed on my server, ports are open, but they won't connect. I know that with openVPN you just have to create a file to add to the configuration of csf.

How to do the same trick for SoftEther? openVPN can't do what I want to do with SoftEhter, so there is no option for me. It just needs to work. The main server is just a part.

People, I hope someone can give me a working solution.

Have a nice weekend, and hope that someone has a solution for this issue.

Many thanks,

Mike
It's done when it's done. In my case it's never done, it can always be done better.
YOU DON’T BUILD A BUSINESS YOU BUILD PEOPLE AND THEN PEOPLE BUILD THE BUSINESS
mrEckendonk